Lisa Shah is the creator of CTT-Creative Thinking Technology.
She designs and facilitates unique Masterminding Workshops as well as especially crafted ARTS based CTT workshop/seminars and personal Coaching sessions for all the things that count, such as, Business, Relationships, Self Awareness and Discovery, Initiating and Navigating Change, Removing Perceived Limitation...
I awaken sleeping giants in your thinking processes that will empower you to create any desired outcome!
I have a degree ( 2002) Creative Cross Arts-I specialise in processes for conceptualising ideas generating alternatives. As a Cross Arts practitioner, I work in professional music, am a portrait artist, have done and taught acting, compose and write.
What I saw develop in me as a result of my creative outlook and artistic endeavours ,and what I believe I can bring to you, and your people are the following:
- Creative problem solving skills
- Multiple possiblities for 'impossible' situations
- A 'can do' , 'too easy', attitude that basically loves challenge
- Flexibilty and adaptability, and henve openness to change
- Deep appreciation and ability to give of oneself genuinely.
- Relationship building ,trust and healthfully team oriented.
- Self awareness and personal assurance of good choices. Healthy boundaries.
- A high energy vibe that generates good feeling and positive outlooks
- A confidence in one's ability to improvise 'in the moment'.
- An exciting and eager attitude toward re-conceptualizing and openness to explore new ideas.
- An air that fosters belief in others in their own capability, which leads to improved performance and personal productivity and growth.
- The development of deep personal passion motivating people from within to create, rather than compete.
- Turns 'downs' into 'ups' and uses them for progress.
- The Authentic Self is liberated as confidence grows, bringing out the beauty in all.
Learning thru multi sensory play and musicis profoundly effective. It increases retention, affects and lifts the soul, not just the intellect,and creates bonding. Having FUN is a great way to learn and a great way to live.
PLAY is the best way to WORK
This is what I'm about.
4/23 Peppertree Circuit
Robina, QLD 4226
Added: 20 October 2009 9:33am
Last Edited: 20 October 2009 9:33am